We hope everyone had a nice weekend.This is our last week of school. It was a pleasure getting to know your child throughout the year. We had a blast in first grade!
Here are a few reminders that we would like all parents to make note of:
- Fly Up Day- Students will be visiting the second grade for one class period on June 6th.
- Early Release Days- June 7th and 8th are both early dismissal days. Your child will be going home at 11:45 a.m.
- Discovery Idol- Discovery Idol will be held on June 7th.
- Discovery Zone Summer Camp- begins June 13th.
- Phonics- Your child will be reviewing various Word Wall words through chants and activites.
- Writing- Your child will be reviewing the writing process.
- Reading-Your child will be revewing various reading skills.
Math- This week the your child will be reviewing various math skills through activities and games.
Have a safe and wonderful summer.We will miss you all.
SCHOOL STARTS WEDNESDAY,AUGUST 10th